Saturday, November 29, 2008

WHY?

1) Why did I ever start smoking…?
2) Why did TC had to close down (TC was this super awesome watering hole in Delhi)?
3) Why it is that after 3 months just Beef, Turkey, Chicken and Beer I still didn’t gain a single pound?
4) Why it is when one finishes a really crappy project and goes on vacation, a really interesting one comes by?
5) Why Am I so attracted to women with short hair and nerd glasses?
6) Why is it that when one commutes by bus, all the hot chick are seen on bikes? When one gets a bike all the hot chicks are seen in cars? When one gets a car all the hot chicks are seen in bigger car? And when one gets a bigger car, all hot chicks are seen on the BUS STOP!
7) Why is it,, that when you have all the time in the world.. you really don’t have money to have fun.. When you just start working… you neither have money nor the time to have fun and when you are in middle stages of your career, you have the money but not the time to have fun?
8) Why cant I get the spelling of “ maintenanace” ever right?
9) Why is it so difficult finding the right fitting jeans?
10) Why is it that… the women I am not attracted to think that I am hot and the women I am attracted to think that I am just about average.
11) Why am I so scared of “M” word?
12) I have travelled by all possible mode of transportation.. buses… all the possible classes in trains.. from sleeper to 1st class…both Economy and business class on flight,,, but never once I have had a interesting chick next me.. Why?

To be continued……..

5 comments:

Write Up My Alley said...

Seriously, why did TC have to shut shop?
That darn one they opened in Vasant Vihar is not a patch on the old (read original) one.
And hey, thanks for your comment on my chai post :)
I agree with Classic being tea's fitting soulmate. Don't care too much for the Moolchand parathhas though. With our all-girl's college being a stone's throw from Moolchand, our merry group once made our way to see what all the fuss was all about. Decent paratthas. Have had better though. Nothing earth-shatteringly awesome as what most people (including most of my guy pals) make them out to be. But, as they say, to each his own.
Cheers!

Djinn said...

@Write Here Write Now- Thanks for visiting.I agree the Paranthas are not like out of the world or anyhting,but its about the ambience... all foggy,, with cold air blowing on ur face.. the chai.. the cig.. the friends.
And hey,, since you are fellow TCite, I ll let you a secret, there is a new place in Gurgoan called Coal, which just started Wed ladies night, and they have 2 hours of free IMFL for ladies.. yup all free.. Enjoy!!!

Write Up My Alley said...

Well, you need to p'haps make a visit to the Moolchand paratha guy to see for yourself. The Metro work near it has made him shift to a crapmped corner near Vikram Hotel.
Thanks for the tip about Coal. Will check it sometime, though quite a few places in South Delhi also have Wednesday ladies nite. One of them is Urban Pind. And with a rooftop alfresco place where you can sip your Old Monk and puff away in peace, this is one place I can't complain about :)

Ze Team said...

I'm back. And I tagged you. Get your ass to my blog. Now.

Priyanka Mahanta Pandiyan said...

Heya, hows u? So many 'why's. How hv u been?